Academic Advising : AP Credit

In order to transfer a course from another university or community college, degree-seeking students must complete and submit a request to transfer a course form to the Registrar for approval. If approval is granted, then the student must submit an official transcript from that institution to UVa-Wise to receive credit for that course.

Please visit the Registrar's Office website for more information.