The University of Virginia's College at Wise is authorized to offer admission to international students who wish to study in the United States. International students who are not United States citizens should submit the following documents to the Admissions Office by April 1 for the fall semester and by November 1 for the spring semester:
- For an application for admission to the degree program click HERE
- For International Student Advisor's Report form (transfer students only) click HERE.
- Official, translated and evaluated academic transcripts from all secondary schools, colleges, and universities attended previously are required for admission consideration. Academic evaluations are to be done by World Education Services (WES). To find out more about this service click HERE.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test I (SAT I) or American College Test (ACT) scores.
SAT information Web Site: www.collegeboard.com
ACT information Web Site: www.actstudent.org
- Satisfactory scores (550 or above) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
In lieu of the TOEFL, applicants may submit scores from the Advanced Placement International English Language (APIEL) exam. An applicant will be deemed proficient in English upon receipt of a score of 3 or greater.
TOEFL information Web site: www.ets.org/toefl/
- A Supplemental Financial Guarantee Form certifying that adequate funds are available for college study prior to coming to the United States. All other international students click HERE.
- If you have questions about obtaining a visa or an I-20 please contact Rusty Necessary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important Message from the Department of Homeland Security
- EARLY ADMISSION I
- EARLY ADMISSIONS II