Important Transfer Student Resources
Guaranteed Admissions Program (GAP)
- MECC Guaranteed Admission Program Application (GAP)
- SVCC Guaranteed Admission Program Application (GAP)
- VHCC Guaranteed Admission Program Application (GAP)
- SECC Guaranteed Admission Program Application (GAP)
- VCCS Guaranteed Admission Program Application (GAP)
General Education Requirements
- Virginia Community College Equivalencies
- Kentucky Community College Equivalencies
TRANSFER STUDENT FINANCIAL AID PRIORITY DATES
Scholarship or financial aid eligible students who wish to transfer to the College in the fall should plan on being admitted before April 1 for fall semester entry or by December 1 for spring semester entry. Transfer students should also include the college's federal code: 003747 to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or renewal FAFSA and have the application submitted to the processor by March 15.
Merit based scholarship applications must be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid no later than April 1 and FAFSA results must be on file by May 1.
Students who have completed a FAFSA without adding our code may authorize release of their information by using the Data Release Number or DRN on the lower left hand corner of their student aid report. The DRN form needed to authorize this release may be found at the following link: Data Release Number Form
Note: These downloadable files are in PDF format. To view them you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader (free from Adobe).