|Click for more info about|
The Financial Administration Area provides the College community with financial and administrative leadership and support, of the highest quality, to our faculty, staff, and students.
Our duties include:
- To collect monies owed to the College
- To record and report the movement of monies through the College's accounts
- Developing and implementing the College's annual operating budget and biennial budget
- Conduct financial studies and analyses and prepare executive and departmental management information
- Ensure compliance with State, Federal, and University fiduciary rules and regulations
- Track material College assets
|2011-12 Tuition & Fees|
|GASB (Governmental Accounting Standards Board)|
|NACAS (National Assoc. of College Auxiliary Services)|
PROJECT MANAGER MEETING DATES
All meetings will be held in the C. Bascom Slemp Student
Center 5th Floor conference area at 1pm.