Online Learning at UVa-Wise
Why go anywhere else??
Why not look at taking an online course here at UVa-Wise? The course is flexible to your schedule and you don't have to worry about credits transferring! Your financial aid can be applied to your online courses easily. (Talk with Financial Aid today.)
Need a jump start on a degree??
Online learning at UVa-Wise may be just the start you've been looking for to get your degree work off the ground. Whether you are a new student, adult learner, or just interested in testing the waters for an academic program, online learning can help anyone get a head start on building their future.
Visit our Admisssions area of the web site here to find out how to get started on your academic career today!
How do I get started??
If you are already admitted as a student at UVa-Wise, you can register now! If you are a new student or returning student to UVa-Wise, please contact the Admissions office to apply for admission to the College. For more information about admission to UVa-Wise, Click here for full information! Make sure they know you are interested in Online Learning at UVa-Wise.
What courses are offered and how do I register??
- Visit http://my.uvawise.edu/ics/Course_Search/ online and login with your UVa Wise username and password.
- Click "Course Search" in the window.
- Select the term from the drop down menu
- Select the desired department for study (or "all" to see a full listing across disciplines)
- Select "Online" for the method.
- Click the "Search" button at the bottom of the page to get a listing of the online courses offered.
Then, just follow the normal process of registering for a course. If you need help, please contact the Registrar’s office for assistance Click here to visit our Registrar information!