Transcripts can now be ordered online via Secure Transcript™.
First register with a valid email address (initial visit only)
Choose a password and complete your profile.
Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to validate your account and complete your registration.
Sign in anytime to select the destinations to send your transcript(s) – other colleges or universities, employers, even yourself.
Confirm your selections, accept the user agreement and pay online.
Check back anytime to see the status of your requests and track delivery in real time.
Why Order Online? --You will receive an email when your requests are received by the Registrar and also when they have been sent. In addition, if a receiving college accepts transcripts electronically, then you will be notified when your information was received.
Transcript Delivery Options & Fees:
- Office Pick-up (standard processing): $10.00 per copy (official)
- Office Pick-up (expedited processing): $25.00 per copy (official)
- U.S. Postal Service 1st Class: $10.00 per copy (official)
- Electronic Delivery (effective Fall 2011): $10 per copy
Transcript Requests: In accordance with FERPA regulations, transcripts are issued upon receipt of a transcript request form signed by the student. Transcripts may not be requested via e-mail, fax, or by telephone.
Transcripts may be requested the following way(s):
- On-line, transcripts may be ordered on-line by clicking here.
- In Person, at the Office of the Registrar. A Transcript Request Form must be completed and signed by the student before a transcript can be released.
- By Mail, the Transcript Request Form can be printed and mailed OR provide a letter of request including: full name, social security number, current address, telephone number, other names(s) while attending college, the complete address(es) to which the transcript is to be mailed and the student signature. Transcript requests may be mailed to:
The University of Virginia's College at Wise, Office of the Registrar, One College Avenue, Wise, VA 24293
Processing Time(s): On average, transcript processing will take 2 to 4 business days. However, during office peak times, processing time may increase to 5 to 10 business days. Processing time does not include delivery time for the United States Postal Service.
For more information contact the Office of the Registrar at (276) 328-0116.