Office of Student Life
Student life at The University of Virginia's College at Wise extends far beyond the classroom. Exciting athletic events, hearty intramural competition, leadership and mentoring opportunities, and a variety of clubs and organizations all contribute to the rich UVa-Wise experience.
The units of the Office of Student Life, led by the Dean of Students, include: C. Bascom Slemp Student Center, Center for Student Development (career, counseling & health services), Collegiate Ministries, Greek Life, Housing & Residence Life, Intramurals & Outdoor Recreation, Multi-Cultural Affairs, and Student Activities. These units work together to offer students a wealth of extracurricular activities that support the academic experience.
Additional opportunities for student involvement and/or assistance are provided through Athletics, Mail Services, Campus Police, Dining Services, and Student Support Services.
For more information, contact the Office of Student Life at 276-328-0214.
Be on the lookout for this logo!
- [Men's Basketball] Brian Sydnor Newest Cavalier
- [Men's Tennis] Cavalier Tennis Player Zach Holcomb to Deliver Speech at Commencment
- [Men's Basketball] Men's Basketball Team and Individual Camp set for June
- [Women's Basketball] Women's Basketball Announces 2013 Signing Class
- [Softball] UVa-Wise Season Ends in Marathon Game