Student Governance at The University of Virginia's College at Wise is represented through the Campus Judicial Board, the Honor Court, and the Student Government Association. As stated in the Code of Conduct, UVa-Wise is a community of learning, and as such:
Students enrolling in the College assume an obligation to conduct themselves in a manner compatible with the College's function as an educational institution. To fulfill its functions of imparting and gaining knowledge, the College retains the authority to maintain order within the College and exclude those who are disruptive of the educational process.
The online Student Handbook provides a full listing of student expectations outlined in the Code of Conduct, as well as constitutions and other information about each of the student governance entities.
Be on the lookout for this logo!
- [Men's Basketball] Brian Sydnor Newest Cavalier
- [Men's Tennis] Cavalier Tennis Player Zach Holcomb to Deliver Speech at Commencment
- [Men's Basketball] Men's Basketball Team and Individual Camp set for June
- [Women's Basketball] Women's Basketball Announces 2013 Signing Class
- [Softball] UVa-Wise Season Ends in Marathon Game