As stated in the Code of Conduct, UVa-Wise is a community of learning, and as such:
Students enrolling in the College assume an obligation to conduct themselves in a manner compatible with the College's function as an educational institution. To fulfill its functions of imparting and gaining knowledge, the College retains the authority to maintain order within the College and exclude those who are disruptive of the educational process.
The online Student Handbook provides a full listing of student expectations outlined in the Code of Conduct, as well as other information about each of the student governance entities.
Be on the lookout for this logo!
- [Women's Golf] Taylor Yeary Signs to play Golf at UVa-Wise
- [Women's Golf] Meghan Dennehy Named First Women's Lacrosse Coach
- [Men's Tennis] Tanner Crowder to play Tennis at UVa-Wise
- [Volleyball] Cavalier Volleyball Adds Three Recruits for 2013
- [Men's Tennis] UVa-Wise Leads Nation in NAIA Men's Tennis Scholar-Athletes