Office of Student Life
Student life at The University of Virginia's College at Wise extends far beyond the classroom. Exciting athletic events, hearty intramural competition, leadership and mentoring opportunities, and a variety of clubs and organizations all contribute to the rich UVa-Wise experience.
The units of the Office of Student Life, led by the Dean of Students, include: C. Bascom Slemp Student Center, Center for Student Development (career, counseling & health services), Collegiate Ministries, Greek Life, Housing & Residence Life, Intramurals & Outdoor Recreation, Multi-Cultural Affairs, and Student Activities. These units work together to offer students a wealth of extracurricular activities that support the academic experience.
Additional opportunities for student involvement and/or assistance are provided through Athletics, Mail Services, Campus Police, Dining Services, and Student Support Services.
For more information, visit the links (at left) or contact the Office of Student Life at 276-328-0214.
Be on the lookout for this logo!
- [Women's Golf] Taylor Yeary Signs to play Golf at UVa-Wise
- [Women's Golf] Meghan Dennehy Named First Women's Lacrosse Coach
- [Men's Tennis] Tanner Crowder to play Tennis at UVa-Wise
- [Volleyball] Cavalier Volleyball Adds Three Recruits for 2013
- [Men's Tennis] UVa-Wise Leads Nation in NAIA Men's Tennis Scholar-Athletes